. BitterSweetLurveLife: Pictures speak for me

Who's Me??

My photo
I wrote my thoughts here and share to all of you the pain and joy of bitter-sweet life. Life is sweet,Lurve is Bitter.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pictures speak for me

Menyingkap kembali detik perkenalan antara aku dan dia..
Sekitar Julai 2009..
Setelah sekian lamanya..tidak menitip khabar
Tiba2..handphoneku tertulis.."1 message received"..
Disitulah..segalanya bermula..
And then...we both engaged 
October 2009..
Ketika itu..aku merasakan bahawa aku lah wanita yg paling bertuah..
Happy sangat..even you were not there..
Alhamdulillah..majlis berjalan dgn lancar..
TAPI..
Terdetik dihatiku..adakah SELEPAS ini semuanya akan LANCAR?
Atau..dugaan maha hebat akan sentiasa menerjah?
TUNGGU DAN LIHAT..
How could you torn my heart..
January ~ March 2010
(and perhaps..ongoing)

YES..it's TRUE..tentang apa yg aku slalu fikirkan ttg KAMU..
I had a strange feelings..and I know you're hiding it from me..
Petunjuk ALLAH..convinced me..you have someone else..
AKU~your fiancee
'SHE'~ your girlfriend
How could you??..
No wander all this while..always blame and accused me for being  dishonest!
KAMU..di bayangi oleh kesilapan dan ketakutan kamu sendiri..
TAKUT KANTOI
...Maha Suci ALLAH kerna memberi petunjuk kpdku...
YOU MESS THINGS UP!
YOU HURT ME SO MUCH

Then..I decided to LET YOU GO..
But, you're asking for a chance to fix things up?
WELL..due to the deep consideration..
I forgive you..
and you promised will settled those things!
FINE..
Let's SEE what WILL HAPPEN..next.
YOU BROKE WITH 'SHE'
...quite happy..but it's ON and OFF for a few months
BUT..why do i still feel the strange feeling..again?
ONE DAY,
in the middle of December 2010
I lose my patience and finally i made up decision
maybe this is the best for us..i let you go
and suddenly the engagement dissolved.. you left me without saying a word!
FINE..MAYBE "SHE" COMFORTS YOU MORE..
You leave me alone..Well, that's FINE..
Since you don't need me anymore..
You said..lets fate lead it way of our relationship..
I'M ALONE..FINE..
it's okay..i'm still alive..thou its HURTS!
and I will SURVIVE..on my own.
NOW..I set you FREE. Just go..and live your life.
No more sweet-talk..coz I know who you are.
.SWEET-TALKER, PLAYER, LIAR..

(to be CONTINUE..)
P/S..this narration is based on a real unhappy love story..
SWEETLURVE UOLS!

2 comments:

PrincessHaNako said...

sabar jak yunk, ada hikmah disebalik suma kejadian..

silumankembarahati said...

X GUNA BLT NGN ORG YG MENGHANCURKN HT KITA.TERUSKAN HIDUP N KELUAR DR SEJARAH HITAM. KUMBANG BUKAN SEEKOR.

Current Running Numbers

CooL FoLLoWeR